corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help: replacing standard tail lights with lexus ones

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help: replacing standard tail lights with lexus ones
welling boy

User status: Offline
17th Mar 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry this has probably been asked a million times and i'm sure its not too difficult but i couldn't find any threads here about it...

i bought some lexus style lights and want to fit them, i think i just have to unscrew 3 or 4 bolts and then replace?

any help

cheers

j
dan_sri

17th Mar 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye theres four colds on the back just unscrew them and job done, a couple of them are a little fiddly to get hold of though
penfold82

17th Mar 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True, i had immense trouble with one on the drivers side. I needed a spanner to get at it cos the clearance was almost non existant..................................... I didnt have one so i got pissed off and ripped it out. Fcuk it, its only one bolt!

Just make sure u have a torch, dunno if its just my eyes, the weather here, or a sudden fog but i could see shit all once i stuck my head in there.

New Poll