corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fibreglass repair

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fibreglass repair
samt33

User status: Offline
16th Mar 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi every one. could any one let me know about any companys that can repair a hole body kit. i need the front bumper, rear bumper and skirts.

front bumper= 1 majour big crack and 2 other small ones, needs a fog light support replacing and bit of it building back up.

rear=just needs rubbing down and a little bit more filling (nearly repaired my self but lost the time)

skirts= just need a few cracks filling and smoothing

basically it needs all finishing so i can prime and spray. the reason im having it done is because i havent got the time to repair it and i havent got a work shop so it weather permiting when i do want to work on it (which is never lately). if any one could get bk 2 me with rough prices or places i could get it done then i would be most greatful. thanx every one
and im in camberely, surrey
corsa starter

16th Mar 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur local coachworks should do it mate
penfold82

19th Mar 04 at 03:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it yourself.

New Poll