corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » is getting a lightened flywheel worth the money?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author is getting a lightened flywheel worth the money?
ukcorsamod

User status: Offline
28th Mar 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im planning wot mods im going to perform when in 1-2 months time i get a 1.4 16v sport. i have heard that having a lightened flywheel is quite an effective mod, has anyone got any experience and can say whether its worth the money or not? cheers
Cybermonkey

28th Mar 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only really worth it if you are pushing big power, simply because a lightened fly is gonna have a negative effect on torque, and you will find that inclines will be more of a task for the engine, however it will spin up faster to the redline.
miles

28th Mar 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worth it if your changing the clutch or have it off for any other reason.

New Poll