corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rugby League

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rugby League
jmucorsasport

User status: Offline
29th Mar 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

League is fast paced an generally a few years ago league players fitness was far superior to that of union players. There are some influences in union from league in the modern game today such as the forwards being more involved in ball handling and attacking moves, and the cross field kick adopted by Jonny Wilkinson, an many others now is a league tactic. I am a union player myself, but i enjoy watchin league too..... AN I'M FUC*IN PIS*ED OFF COZ WE GOT BEAT BY THE DIRTY FROGS, AND THE MICKS BOLLOCKS
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
29th Mar 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are different games so why compare them. Some people like one code and some the other. Personally I prefer Union because I have played, coached and watched it from quite a young age and for me it's a more interesteing tacticle game than League which appears to be a dying breed since Union went Professional. Just my opinion though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rugby League 23 database queries in 0.0077591 seconds