corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bonnet size.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bonnet size.....
Corsa_4eva
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Apr 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody know the correct size measurements of a corsa B bonnet

I'm getting an f50 vent put in which is 100cm by 75cm

will this fit???
Greg_M

6th Apr 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, it'll fit, been done hundreds of times.

not worth the hassle, you can pick up a full bonnet already done for little money
Corsa_4eva
Banned

6th Apr 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the best price ive seen for a bad boy'd bonnet with f50 vent which has been primed is £330!!! and thats not even sprayed, thats from ultimate velocity. add another £70-80 to spray it and your looking at about £400

ill rather get em done separately. body shop has quoted me £120 to get my bonnet bad boy'd, the vent cost me £40, thats £160 in total and they could put it in for about £170 including the spraying, thats £310 which is much cheaper than paying £400, don't u agree?
bubble

6th Apr 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_4eva
well the best price ive seen for a bad boy'd bonnet with f50 vent which has been primed is £330!!! and thats not even sprayed, thats from ultimate velocity. add another £70-80 to spray it and your looking at about £400

ill rather get em done separately. body shop has quoted me £120 to get my bonnet bad boy'd, the vent cost me £40, thats £160 in total and they could put it in for about £170 including the spraying, thats £310 which is much cheaper than paying £400, don't u agree?

yep your right and when it cracks and looks pants it'll cost u more and more. buy a complete bonnet and ur car can stay on the road and itll look pukka not crukka
scoob
Premium Member

7th Apr 04 at 07:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ultamate verlocity bady boy f50 bonnets are £222 according to there advert in max poo
Greg_M

7th Apr 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, bet thay can put the vent in and keep all the support structure! mmm.

New Poll