corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bog standard crappy 1.2 LS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bog standard crappy 1.2 LS
corsa_lover

User status: Offline
12th Apr 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so im having my alarm fitted on wednesday so i thought id have central locking fitted at the same time, thought the cheapest option would be to go scrappers and rip out of a higher spec corsa, before i foolishly do this does an m reg ls come with the wiring loom and controller thing behind the ecu to stick in standard central locking, or is this a lot of work on an ls as i suspect and have to install everything from scratch. If this is the case would you reccomend me getting an after market cl kit coz i really dont want to?
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Apr 04 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most likely not unfortunately, as a quick check unplug the loom going in to the door, if there are only two pins present then you have lower spec loom.
corsa_lover

13th Apr 04 at 05:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers have checked as i thought it comes with f*** all as it only has 2 wires
oztek corsa

13th Apr 04 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my l reg ls came with the better loom,for central locking and leccy windows!
daman2k

13th Apr 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do u check? if theres 2 wires you havnt got it? i got a m 1.4i ls
uprated

13th Apr 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if theres 2 wires it wil be speakers and thats it, if its full of wires or has a fair few, chances are your car has the plug and play ability for central locking and electric windows

New Poll