corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » back light has no power to it !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author back light has no power to it !!!
only1-mike

User status: Offline
   16th Apr 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my back drivers side light has no power to it ive put a new bulb in and it still doesnt work it cant be the fuse as my headlights are on any1 had this problem or can help me cheers
Trucido

16th Apr 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

headlights and sidelights will possibly run on different fuses check them anyway...if not its a loose connection
Richie

17th Apr 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur rear cluster? check the ground lead for it and make sure no tracks are rusted

New Poll