corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » takes the piss

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author takes the piss
jamied

User status: Offline
   20th Apr 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been really "into" corsasport like some ppl are on here just come on occasinally, always anoyed me tht at any show or anything like tht, its always ppls mates who get picked, well i never thought tht happened much in north east group til today. logged and find its all ppl who r mates are at the stand, like marv,jacko, dont get me wrong they both have FUKKIN MINT cars but just annoys me how even others mentioned where other ppls mates, no other cars were mentioned, what about my mate chris?neilosxi or me or ? or the many other cars in the group,

makes me just wanna start usin the yorkshire group, which is my postcode anyway.

[Edited on 20-04-2004 by 306CORSA]
sassyminx

20th Apr 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with wot ur sayin mate, and its situations like this were the organiser should be there to sort out wot cars go on stands etc cos it aint fair on the others, i hav u2u tim and ian to see wot is happenin cos it is takin the piss and its not helping our region at all
cabric_corsa

20th Apr 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie does have a point, it does seem to be people who are mates with the organiser of the shows/stands who get their car on show, i know we have a lot of good corsa's in the north east. Maybe we shouldnt have the same corsas on show all the time and use different peoples cars ?
jamied

20th Apr 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and before any1 says get your car shown at meets, we av been to thm, and they av mostly been shite, with hardly ne1 ther,
sassyminx

20th Apr 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i completely agree, and hopefully we will hav an organiser to actually organise for us
corsa_crew

20th Apr 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree but when we go 2 shows we want our best cars 2 giv a fair example ov what we hav 2 show - marv ad chillout r them imo but chillout is on another stand- i agree things need 2 b changed thou - urs was mentioned if i remember thou
jamied

20th Apr 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh suppose, dont think many ppl av seen my car in flesh anyway, wat other stands r ther?
sassyminx

20th Apr 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
i agree but when we go 2 shows we want our best cars 2 giv a fair example ov what we hav 2 show - marv ad chillout r them imo but chillout is on another stand- i agree things need 2 b changed thou - urs was mentioned if i remember thou

i know wot ur sayin but if its the " best" cars surely that means no1 else has a look in cos the likes of chillout, mart, jacko etc wud be on the stands all the time, there should be a rotation in my eyes so every1 gets a chance at sum poin to be on a stand if they want it
corsa cutie

20th Apr 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair comment jamie.
but , sassy - whos car get son shows eg - stuff like PVD is not up to me, that comes down to a vote via admin and all the other users of this board. its a put your name forward and get voting type of thing.
jamied

20th Apr 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i agree the best cars shud b shown. but wat im sayin is tht u lot c each others cars all time, so no other cars were realistically considered
corsa_crew

20th Apr 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i agree wid ya and the way i think it shud b done -
main shows organizer chooses who they want
little shows like bish-bash
use who ever wants 2 go ( giving priority 2 local based cars )
wid a rotation of the cars we have but save the best cars 4 the big shows.
Neil

20th Apr 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was actually a thread asking who would be attending the cruise here:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=136001

Then it was decided that those on the stand should be picked from those going. Your car is also mentioned in that thread Jamie (306 Corsa), but I think it was just decided to pick the cars out of those who had said they were going, since it was pretty short notice.

It also doesn't help that we don't seem to have an organiser at the moment.
sassyminx

20th Apr 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa cutie
fair comment jamie.
but , sassy - whos car get son shows eg - stuff like PVD is not up to me, that comes down to a vote via admin and all the other users of this board. its a put your name forward and get voting type of thing.

yea i know, but were just sayin that maybe if u were around a bit more to sort things out ppl wud be picked fairer, obv th big shows it aint upto u but the likes of bish bash me and chillout have tried to get it sorted last minute cos u werent there to sort it........im not bein nasty or pickin on u either
Drew
Banned

20th Apr 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa cutie
fair comment jamie.

fk me - who stole her password and posted under her name
Drew
Banned

20th Apr 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw - PVD is a company not a show
chillout

20th Apr 04 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when there was a vote for the people to be on show i put your name foward mate, there was no reply and we came to a decison then bout the 3 cars mate personly i thought u shud ov been up there but we aint heard from u in ages? this subject has been goin on for weeks now and there has been many different topics regarding the bish bash mate sorry
chillout

20th Apr 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taken from neils thread above on page 2

quote:
Originally posted by chillout
def get j4cko up there and corsa crew is another good option in my eyes, wot bout jamie also with 306 corsa? either way u need to get this sorted preey soon as its only like 12 days away or sumfing cnt fink lol
neiliosxi

21st Apr 04 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need a bigger stand! lol
chillout

21st Apr 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive spoke to woody and trying to sort it out dnt look to good tho for this one
jamied

21st Apr 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesnt matter mate, thanks 4 tryin tho
i av to work now
M2RTY

21st Apr 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats this on about?

if its that show thing then im very good mates with woody and have been going down bishop for 3 years now (bish bash)

M2RTY

21st Apr 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also my car is know all over our area and woody knows he dont even have 2 ask me and ill b there lol, although i MIGHT be getting my rolex made up same day nothing i can do about that as its a 21st bday gift to me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » takes the piss 24 database queries in 0.0141339 seconds