corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Happy Hardcore mix

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Happy Hardcore mix
Neil

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Told a few people I would do this, my new records came this morning so I knocked it up tonight. Hope you like.

http://www.nearlygood.com/music/NeilCorsa%20-%20Hardcore.mp3

drunkenfool

23rd Apr 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloading now, i will listen in the morning. Got to be up about 8 to take my car to the garage AGAIN
Dom

23rd Apr 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good mate, listening to the mix of the 1st to 2nd tune...bits are out, but its good
You mixed live i take it? decks?

If ya did a shorter mix mate, sorter 30mins, but at 320k/bit ill have it mate, so i can wack it in me car and give a list of tunes so i can split it up etc for the CD...would be MINT
Aaron02

23rd Apr 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloadin it now
Neil

23rd Apr 04 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
sounds good mate, listening to the mix of the 1st to 2nd tune...bits are out, but its good

If ya did a shorter mix mate, sorter 30mins, but at 320k/bit ill have it mate, so i can wack it in me car and give a list of tunes so i can split it up etc for the CD...would be MINT
Some of it will be out in bits like. for the simple reason alot of the tunes I just got today and it was basically first time hearing them apart from previews.

Its done live on Vestax PDX2000's

might do a shorter mix sometime when i get a chance.
Dom

23rd Apr 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

Some of it will be out in bits like. for the simple reason alot of the tunes I just got today and it was basically first time hearing them apart from previews.

Its done live on Vestax PDX2000's

might do a shorter mix sometime when i get a chance.

yea...it soundly like you hadnt known the songs long, it goes in and out abit like me lol
yea a shorter remix would be MINT mate and encode it at 256 or 320 or something so i can wack it in me motor and bang the tunage out
Neil

23rd Apr 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard the first tune before lol. Not even on previews. got it for the other side.

Ain't something a non-DJ will notice tho.
Dom

23rd Apr 04 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished listening to the whole thing, its fooking MINT mate some good tuneage in there and nice choice in arrangment and the ending tune is a killer mate
Its very good mate, has it range of chilled out tunes and the propper hardcore bouncy stuff.
As for the beatmatching, i only noticed it a few times and a few EQ'ing bits, but i only noticed them because i dj abit plus im working with music nearly all day, but i doubt its noticable to anyone else

keep it up dude like i say, get a shorter better quality mix going mate
Shane

24th Apr 04 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not to keen on it but its growing on me every time i listern to it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Happy Hardcore mix 23 database queries in 0.3580251 seconds