corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » (Personalised Plates) IS IT TRUE THAT.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author (Personalised Plates) IS IT TRUE THAT.....
J da Silva

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and also for example you want the reg plate to read Tracey and it says "1 5UCK C0CK" then i think they are entitled to be a bit miffed
Nath

23rd Apr 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The company that made the plates for you shouldnt have been allowed to do so. They need a V5 registration document to prove you own the plate and as your plate is T29 CYM they should not have made up a false one for you. Unless you told them it was a 'show plate'??

My 'show plates' will read N8TH O Gonna carry originals in the boot incase i get pulled for it.
broster
Premium Member

23rd Apr 04 at 22:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to draw the line somewhere, an illegal plate is illegal, if you let people off for wrong spacing then the people who get done for italic fonts would moan etc as they are both illegal, its a petty thing to do you for end of the day but rules are rules. not been fined yet for my smoked plates yet tho!
broster
Premium Member

23rd Apr 04 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to draw the line somewhere, an illegal plate is illegal, if you let people off for wrong spacing then the people who get done for italic fonts would moan etc as they are both illegal, its a petty thing to do you for end of the day but rules are rules. not been fined yet for my smoked plates yet tho!
Matt H

23rd Apr 04 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get pulled alot for my plate but its not even illegally spaced

i thin the must do it cos it hasn't got a prefix letter
Mistamist

23rd Apr 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a police officer who has a dodge viper import and has illegal plates, they are illegal in every way possible and yet is also legal as the car is exempt from uk law.
PainZ

24th Apr 04 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am thinking of changing my plate,

mines currently

P333 TEJ

however i would like

P333TE J

PEEETE J - get it Pete Jones ?¬?!111

oh well

i think ill just get some made up and see how it goes, i already got a set of legal ones to wack on if i really need to and its just the case of 4 screws a the end of the day,
Kerry

24th Apr 04 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trottys had about 3 fines for his
Andy Stocker

24th Apr 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had numerous fines for plates on C13.
But even when I didn't have a personalized plate on it & was going by the original no. plate I got pulled in Southend.
Had the thin style letters on the plates, copper pulled me over gave me the blah blah blah, then proceeded to take out a pen knife & unscrew the screws holding my no. plate & took my no. plate!
A photocopy of my plate turned up a few weeks later with a letter saying i could pay their fine or challenge them in court.
I paid the fine, can't remember how much it was though.
M2RTY

24th Apr 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im getting a personalised plate soon and it will be spaced differently, just pay the fine lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » (Personalised Plates) IS IT TRUE THAT..... 23 database queries in 0.0108490 seconds