corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I also have a dilemma

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I also have a dilemma
Lynny

User status: Offline
   29th Apr 04 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, a mate of mine has been seeing her lad for a bit now, and dont get me wrong i really like him, really nice lad etc but it seems hes always there and i cant have any time just with my mate. like iv asked her to go shopping, drinking etc a couple of times this week and both times she's said yeah and she'll bring her lad, even when i say its lasses night out etc. i knwo that if i have a word with her she'll get offended and she'll say somethign to her lad and he'll hate me but i REALLY dont wana fall out with either of them jst feels like im losing a friend! what can i do?
stubbsy05

29th Apr 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Difficult one. Me and my mates all have an understanding and we're blokes I suppose.
Doesn't her lad have stuff to do withj his mates, your mate would be free then?
Lynny

29th Apr 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
Difficult one. Me and my mates all have an understanding and we're blokes I suppose.
Doesn't her lad have stuff to do withj his mates, your mate would be free then?

he rarely sees hsi mates, or if he does then my mate goes to. they are together every day and every night and although i have no problem with him, i really jst want some time with my mate
SetH

29th Apr 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is a proper dilemma, to be blunt and to the point if you agree that its a ladyess night out and she brings her lad then shes taking the p1ss basically, simple.
Lynny

29th Apr 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
That is a proper dilemma, to be blunt and to the point if you agree that its a ladyess night out and she brings her lad then shes taking the p1ss basically, simple.

tried, i says to ger we'll have a lasses day out shopping as i needed new clothes for sunday night, she brought her lad, i dont feel that comfortable looking for clothes etc with someone elses boyfriend, its bad enough dragging ur own round the shops! specially since we normally go into shops liek la senza etc, lingerie shops, its quite awkward
Tom

29th Apr 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very sad that, the lad needs to get a grip, he may be possesive tho

Just tell her straight up, u aint being funny but it'd be nice to see her sumtimes for a proper girly chat etc she'll get the sketch then
Lynny

29th Apr 04 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant tell her, she'll take it the wrong way
TNM

29th Apr 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
right, a mate of mine has been seeing her lad for a bit now, and dont get me wrong i really like him, really nice lad etc but it seems hes always there and i cant have any time just with my mate. like iv asked her to go shopping, drinking etc a couple of times this week and both times she's said yeah and she'll bring her lad, even when i say its lasses night out etc. i knwo that if i have a word with her she'll get offended and she'll say somethign to her lad and he'll hate me but i REALLY dont wana fall out with either of them jst feels like im losing a friend! what can i do?

suggest a three sum!
Woollard

29th Apr 04 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont mean to be blunt be if you aint guna tell her then there's fuck all you can do about it, stop being a pussy and tell her. If she's your mate she will find the fact that you want to be with her and just her, a compliment.
Mad Moe

29th Apr 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell them both at the same time to get a grip, just a suggestion.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I also have a dilemma 23 database queries in 0.0870569 seconds