corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ANY ONE GOT A PAINTING BUSNESS LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE RIGHT TOOLS AND VALETORS LOL

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANY ONE GOT A PAINTING BUSNESS LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE RIGHT TOOLS AND VALETORS LOL
astravanman

User status: Offline
   30th Apr 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

write here goes these r all my old bits from my painting company i have left over i have pics off all i am open to offers on the to

AIR COMPRESSOR
IT IS A CYRSTAL AIR 2000 brought 2 years ago for 700 quid with out all the air taps and water trap but they be included in the price, it is a 3 phase compressor, would easily run a 2 d,a sanders at the same time and not run out off air as it is massive and engines r big to the capacity is 210 litres in the take and it is a class 2, it is 4 and a half ft long and is 3 ft 3 quarters high it is all ready to be worked and runs lovely £400 or offers

COMET STEAM CLEANER
KCS 350 TOTAL STOP
This is a very good machine u can use detergent that will mixed with the water and come out off the gun u can even tell it how much detergent to use my turning the tap, it has a built in burner for paraffin for diesel so it will come out burning hot when u use the burner better for getting off dirt really doesn’t use that much fuel to we used to fill it up once every 2 weeks and it was fine, it has a psi pressure gage so u can turn the pressure down on it it comes with very long hose for the lance and come with a lance all works and in good condition it is a mains cleaner not 3 phase one so u can use it any where. £400

EXTRACOR FAN FOR PAINTING
The make is a breeza fan it is 3 phase again never been used was reconed 2 years ago and we never used it again as we had no use for it, it rev at 720 r mins 30 and a half inches long and the same width as it is in a square casing all works fine £100
astravanman

30th Apr 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry bout the spelling it was a rush job lol
astravanman

30th Apr 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ANY ONE GOT A PAINTING BUSNESS LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE RIGHT TOOLS AND VALETORS LOL 25 database queries in 0.0104809 seconds