corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Meeting arrangements for FCFO

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Meeting arrangements for FCFO
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   3rd May 04 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would everybody like to meet the night before or something so i can hand out all the required details, forms etc etc. Those that have paid i have sent off the required forms to the show organisers so await the returns. Those who have not paid get in touch with me if you wish to show your cars
K17STY

5th May 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or if you cant meet ill be the skivvy and hand the stuff out before, if stoney would kindly send me it.

P.S you are all a pain in the ass its been like pulling teeth to get cars for this show!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

5th May 04 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll second that it has been like pulling teeth and to be honest our stand is not going to be all that big anyway . If the stuff comes early enough then i will send it all down to you Kirsty

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Meeting arrangements for FCFO 24 database queries in 0.0072141 seconds