corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what can u do to link a screen/ps2 sounds to a HU with no AUX in ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what can u do to link a screen/ps2 sounds to a HU with no AUX in ?
Go3asy

User status: Offline
8th May 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Kenwood KDCM6021G HU has no AUX in from what i can see, and i want my screen and PS2's sounds to come through my install so how would i go about linking it? i was going to use phono leads if i had av in but by the loks of what i see at the back i dont ahve anything for phone leands in, just the 2 pre outs but, well they are not inputs
cdcool1

User status: Offline
9th May 04 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can use an rf modulator

all they do is turn the sound from your ps2 or whatever into a radio channel, simply tune your radio into the specific channel and your sorted

New Poll