corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what to do - selling???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what to do - selling???
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th May 04 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wanna sell up in February once I get to 4 years NCD.

Problem is b4 then my car will hit the dreaded 100k miels. So is it worth spendin £600-£700 on dropping a 1.6 16v in; in order to sell it more easily ( maybe keep it a bit longer if its more fun)

or try and sell it with the 1.2 8v in. The engines in top condition - and its done less than average milage as its 11 years old now. The car as a whole is in mint condition inside and out - and has been offered a feature by Fast car once the interior is sorted

also Is £3000 - £3500 a fair price if I drop a 1.6 in
Half Pint

10th May 04 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just have a full service done on the car cheeper !!
RichR
Premium Member

10th May 04 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just done full service; just MOT'd and ahd new disks/pads; everything runs fine - its just 100k puts people off
mike16v

10th May 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

know how u feel mate, i will clock over a ton as soon as i pick it up from being painted
RichR
Premium Member

10th May 04 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any advice appreciated - car can be seen in my garage and was on corsasport stands at Donny 04 and Donny south 03
Andy GSi

10th May 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a feature for fast car?? how did u get that? i find it hard to get any response bk from mags!! hopefully when i have leather it would stand a better chance!

i would stick a 1.6 in, have fun with that for a while, see how it goes, if u like it, keep it! but if ur still unsettled, flog it and get something much faster! didnt u discuss this with me at donny?

[Edited on 10-05-2004 by andysri]
RichR
Premium Member

10th May 04 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Tony and when they came to do Stubbsys feature they said finish the interior and ICe and we'll do a feature
jaffa

11th May 04 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interior and ice, you have most the stuff anyway right or did i dream that?
get interior done and get the feature, think you will regret it if you don't when you are so close.
you still get fair bit of interest if its a 1.2, i know i did.
Redcorsa69

11th May 04 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldn't worry about the engine mate, i've heard stories of em goin for 150K. Mines on 101K now and runs fine. The engines are that detuned that they're pretty much bullet-proof.
RichR
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe - going see my mechanic later to see how much he can fit a 1.6 for -suppky it; I'll source induction, cams and hosing with brakes and suspension stuff as well- if I can do it for under £1200 all in I'll egt it done and keep the car bit longer

Jaffa - yeah got 2 more amps, TV and most of the cabling nd connectors - just need 2 subs, 2 sets of components and possibly new hed unit

[Edited on 11-05-2004 by LiVe LeE]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what to do - selling??? 23 database queries in 0.0133228 seconds