corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » back box or system?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author back box or system?
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
12th May 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ya ,
right basically corsa 1.2i 8 valve, first motor arden blue,ive ice out,and its now colour coded,clear lights and side repeaters,taken rubbing strips off, fitted KnN 57i and finally shes sitting on some 16" leage tantrums, the only things its lacking is a zorst and im abit stumped ive got bout £210 budget and carnt really see the point of a full system because its only a 1.2?
what do u lot think, and what manafactures do you recomend?

many thanks for any help!
CorsAsh

12th May 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got full cat back sebring system on mine (look in garage for pics), it sounds nice, has lovely burble. Will cost under £210 too I imagine...

Backboxes only really look nice, if you want sound and performance, go full system, (obviously, you wont get much, if any performance increase on a 1.2).

Ash.
corsa_fella

12th May 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i knew there'd be definately no perfomance gain but will a back box sound at all any different i have a KnN fitted aswell?
what back box would you reccomend if any?
corsa_fella

12th May 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all im looking for i suppose is sound and look?
CorsAsh

12th May 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent matey.
corsa_fella

12th May 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye mate looked at your pics very cool, the car looks nearly the same, there tantrums arent they???
have u got a decent supplier for sebring gear or do you order direct through them?

New Poll