corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MY THEORY OF PIKEYS GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD( WEL UK TO START WITH)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MY THEORY OF PIKEYS GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD( WEL UK TO START WITH)
sunnyb

User status: Offline
18th May 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pikey's are the humans(to be confirmed) who are breeding more than any other. FACT

pikey's(people of low birth) in my opinion will take over the uk not just cos they think they're hard and cant beat the b*llcks off every1 but cos they think they own everything they see and people are scared, which also explains why so many of us are:

1. going travelling round the world for years or just one year
2. emigrating(especially old people, and families with young kids)
3. people that take long holidays away from home (abroad)

and thats just a few im just sick of it cos one of me mates got 'done over' by some pikeys pissed me right off he's in hospital right now and for what? they took a fake rolex watch of his and a tenner!

sorry bout the essay

and opinions welcome!

leni

18th May 04 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pikeys (i.e Gypsy and Travellers) actually have the lowest life expectancy of all minorities in the world. They also have a high infant mortality rate!

They will not take over the world as we are taking their culture and way of life away from them, but thats fine by everyone coz their not seen as "humans"

These people have suffered, do not cause wars with religion and their beliefs! Give them a break! We have took their way of life away from them and the ones that do try to keep it alive get moved on after 28 days.

I'm currently working with a gypsy that has leukimeia and he was refused NHS treatment coz he didn't have a fixed address and now has to live in the hospital day room for 8 hours aday in order to be able to recieve treatment! Now thats shit!!!!
leni

18th May 04 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and people travelling abroad/emigrating are doing so because they can afford to or don't want to governed by a shitty labour government!
sunnyb

18th May 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair nough but u must look at the other end of them where because they cant recievethis treatment they take it out on the public! US! ok im just a bit bitter cos of what they done to me mate any other person would be the same!
Demo

18th May 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure he meant pikeys as in neds and not as in gypos
sunnyb

18th May 04 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah
sunnyb

18th May 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is just a few

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=145900

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=66803

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=141636
leni

18th May 04 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wanted to clairfy
Melville

18th May 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has the gypsy that is in hospital paid his taxes up to date in order to recieve medical care?
leni

18th May 04 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
has the gypsy that is in hospital paid his taxes up to date in order to recieve medical care?

yes he has infact! He owns his own business and is a very wellknown man for campaigning for travellers rights world wide!

He is the only "transient" traveller I work with at the mo, the rest I work with are on Local Authority sites (as it's now illegal for them to travel around but their is a shortage of 13,000 pitches in the UK)

The ones I work with most often pay between £45 and £75 per week for a single or double pitch ( a pitch is hardstanding for their caravan and a small wash house (about the size of a small shed) They then pay council tax ontop of this £60 a month plus they pay commerical rates of water and electricity (the council refuses to change the pipes so that the residents can purchase these utilities direct from the supplier) So a double pitch uses £5 water per week and £25 electricity.

As you can see, very expensive!!!!! and the sites are in industrial estates, usually next to or on old tips and it stinks!!
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a fcuking house then
Melville

18th May 04 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or a house
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but I ave no sympathy for pikey scum who go around terrorising innocent hard working people and then expect us 2 feel sorry when they cant afford water rates, etc..tuff fcuking shit...sorry bout ya mate with leaukemia(sp) but there r 1000's of ppl with the same problem but have chosen to live in a house so therefore can get treatment...more fool him for not thinking about being a "traveller" and the consequences...tuff shit IMO!
leni

18th May 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you don't "think" about being a traveller ignorant git! You are born a Gypsy or Traveller, just like people are born white or black!

It's not a choice of living in a house either. It's their culture and way of life to live a caravan, just like it's your culture or way of life to live in a house! If they government said, "right we are gonna stop people living in houses and make everyone live in a caravan" would you be happy, no I don't think so!

Yes I will agree that "some" cause shit but some are REALLY nice people!

This isn't my opinion, it is FACT
sunnyb

18th May 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos u are a woman leni most of them(ones with a brains) have respect for women! but not for lads and especially not for lads who are better off than they are!
Scott M

18th May 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with sunnyb on this one.

Also round here, the terms PIKEY and GIPSY, to most people mean two very different things.

Genuine Gipsies are pretty much ok but there aren't many, most have settled and bought houses and just get on with their lives.

Pikeys hoewever tends to mean the few that do still travel adn mainly cling to that way of life because of the effect they know it causes on local residents, ie fear.

And actually to a larger extent it refers to idiots that don't have a drop of Gipsy blood in them yet assume aspects of that lifestyle, again to to cause fear to others.
sunnyb

18th May 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SPOT ON SCOTT GYPSY WANNABES! TOSSERS
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STFU Leni...no1 makes u live in a caravan...yeah maybe u are born into a gypo family and ur dads ur uncles sisters brother but when u r old enuff no1 makes u live there and u r an individual but mostly they're too scared to get out there and get a life and instead are a bunch of scum bags who make a fekkin mess everywhere (burnt out cars, etc) and speak like a coont and smell like 1 too! Yeah genuine gypsies are fine but incase u cant read i sed PIKIES which to me is something different! They're a poor excuse to be a gypo! And thats a FACT u nob head! Rant over
Tom

18th May 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were them i'd be quite glad to get a house

U wana travel, go on holiday
leni

18th May 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never known a lass to be called a nob head, but thanks

Round here Pikeys are also known as Gypsies and as I have stated in the U2U's I have been sent, It is my job to set people straight on the matter which I think I have done! Many of the younger Gypsies are moving into houses but not always because they want to! Some just coz their isn't enough room on the sites and they don't want to be labelled by travelling around or are sceard!

I ain't gonna preach and I ain't gonna waste my engery typing the rest of my reply!
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn rite Tom, i am not ignorant just purely stating the fact that I have known many pikies 9unfortunately) and they're all twats...then i met a gypsie who travels in his caravan not making a mess, not starting a fight coz u looked at him 'funny' and he was wots the point on commenting on them when u cant take wot others have to say!? U r the ignorant one my friend not me!
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont wanna argue and soz bout the nob head comment but just I dont see why ya comment on them and i say my opinion then ya moan... just accept that not every1 likes gypsies
leni

18th May 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do respect peoples opinions and attitudes, I just remind people of the fuller picture!

enough said!
L330wnz

18th May 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ditto!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MY THEORY OF PIKEYS GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD( WEL UK TO START WITH) 23 database queries in 0.4103720 seconds