corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help Please
JuniperJenn

User status: Offline
   25th May 04 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello there well as by demand of mr mike lamb i have joined up. Now all i need is some advice on where to start. I have a Corsa 1.4 16V GLS. There is one problem i love her to bits but she is a 5 dr and i wanted peoples opinions on what to do to her first. She is Ceramic Blue and i dont want to change her colour just make her look even more lovely So any suggestions would be appriciated. Im not too fussed with performance enhancement jsut yet just the asthetic bits. So yes if you have any great ideas please help me out. Oh and she has alloys already.

Thank you

Jenn
LukeGSi

25th May 04 at 06:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly welcome to the mad house and secondly your car....if it already has alloys, lower it and then a nice exhaust, colour coding (if hasnt already been done) and then maybe a few interior goodies
daman2k

25th May 04 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell her and buy a three door
JuniperJenn

25th May 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OI That is not nice, she is fine just the way she is thank you very much Haha but nice try.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Please 24 database queries in 0.0103712 seconds