corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smooth boot panel? Boot release?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smooth boot panel? Boot release?
Ali Mc

User status: Offline
27th May 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can u buy them fibreglass panels for the corsa which makes it easier to flush the boot. I've seen them for saxos/fiesta etc.

Also if this is done how do u open the boot? I'll be doing it all myself as i'm a painter.

Cheers

mike16v

27th May 04 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U can buy them but i wouldnt advise it, they have a tendancy to ripple, much better and stronger if u weld it.

As for releasing it, a simple solenoid kit will do the trick
M16KE B

27th May 04 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Correct! you can buy a panel for it, but they can look a bit iffy. A pukka welded up flush tailgate looks so much better. Solidoids will do the trick as far as opening it goes tho..
Jill
Premium Member

27th May 04 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines got a fibreglass panel. And *touch wood* so far it hasn't rippled and doesn't look "iffy"- it's been out of the bodyshop nearly a year now and I drive it everyday too.

The smooth boot is opened via the use of a solenoid, which is also connected to my alarm fob.

JILL
Adam-D

27th May 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for your boot pop release kit

http://www.autoeurope.co.uk/

New Poll