corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out... (Advice)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just found out... (Advice)
fiestakidda

User status: Offline
28th May 04 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just found out my g/f is in a lot more debt than she is telling me about. I knew she was well over drawn in her bank account but that's easy solved but now i just found out that she's spent 2k on her credit crad but she has always told me that it was only 150.

I don't know what i should do really, should i say summit or just pretend i don't know and be glad it's not me. I don't wanna ruin the relationship but she wants to get a house and get married and stuff but i don't know if i can do that now

HELP
R Lee

28th May 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2k... pfffffffffffffffft
im have more than that. im not worried though, because i know i can pay it back, i choose not to yet.

as for advice, help her out a little
Marc

28th May 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her to stop shpending perhaps?
AdiSRI

28th May 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut the card up when shes asleep......
fiestakidda

28th May 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is she doesn't know i that i know. I just don't know if i should say anything to her??

I know i'm in more debt than that but a the end of the day i know it and am not scared to admit that i am. I though can afford it where as she can't pay everything back
R Lee

28th May 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her to chillout on the spending spree and take your time to repay the debt. simple as...
Colin

28th May 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
Just found out my g/f is in a lot more debt than she is telling me about. I knew she was well over drawn in her bank account but that's easy solved but now i just found out that she's spent 2k on her credit crad but she has always told me that it was only 150.

I don't know what i should do really, should i say summit or just pretend i don't know and be glad it's not me. I don't wanna ruin the relationship but she wants to get a house and get married and stuff but i don't know if i can do that now

HELP

Tell her theres no way your getting a house or married unless she control's her spending. My mate had to finnish with his girlfriend and kick her out his house cos she was going mental spending money she didnt have, he also had to settle most the dept cos she was buying some stuff for the house - without first consulting him

Get her set straight cos it will only get worse if you ignore it
Ben
Banned

28th May 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck it , shes got her self into it . just leave her too it. dont get involved matey
fiestakidda

28th May 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've left her to it she can do what she wants but there no way i'm moving in with her when i know she's in debt like that.

Will only work out bad for me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just found out... (Advice) 23 database queries in 0.0134859 seconds