corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS Speed Camera Location Info

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS Speed Camera Location Info
Joff

User status: Offline
1st Jun 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
so the road angel can detect the laser from the camra before the laser gets you??

The Road Angel's Laser Alert add-on picks up laser scatter the same as any other Radar/Laser detector.
As laser works on a line of sight, you'll normally be targeted before you've had time to react to the detector, but as it picks up scatter off other vehicles you might get some advance warning.
essexracer

1st Jun 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from what i know/av been told (my m8 has a road angel)...

you will only know about the mobile speed trap/radar if ur close enough while its bein activated on another car... (makes sence!)

tho u could be unlucky and be the 1st person they aim their radar at...or it could be a quiet day and they turn the radar off until they hear the next car comin along (like late at night) and that next car may well be u!

so even with a road angel, u may get caught tho they do seem to be good!

james
Russ

2nd Jun 04 at 05:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always thouhgt they needed two photos of u speeding, so when u get lasered u break, they'll photo u once speeding and onoce doing the limit
Demo

2nd Jun 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i may pinch my dads snooper from his saab for the weekend. not that i plan on speeding but nobody keeps to the limit 100% of the time
vibrio
Banned

2nd Jun 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
taken from MIG:

Guys and gals,

I pretty much assume that everyone will be attending the show - lol.

I have had a word with a Police officer who works for Northamptonshire, they are fully aware of the show and HAVE PLANNED SPEED TRAPS.

ONE ON THE A45 (which is the dual carrageway leading off the M1 towards Wellinborough. 70MPH

AND ONE IN THE VILLAGE OF IRCHESTER (the last village before pod) You have to watch this one because it comes out of a 60MPH road down to a 30MPH corner where you dont see it to the last minute.

I wouldnt want anyones day to be ruined by getting points or worse, so i thought i would advance warn everyone.

I should be in convoy anyway, but please do take care and enjoy the show!

this should not be a problem if you choose to stay within the speed limit
bun

2nd Jun 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bottom

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS Speed Camera Location Info 23 database queries in 0.0073991 seconds