corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Roulette Gambling Machine...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roulette Gambling Machine...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever seen one of these before? its like a fruitmachine, but computer screen and plays roulette ... Me and my mate went into a bookies today (no real reason why we went in) and saw it and thought it'd be a laugh to play. When you collect, it prints a slip (rather than giving u ur money there) and you take it to the counter and collect the cash.

My mate put a quid in, went on black - won, went on red - won... did loads of small things like that and was only making a little bit of money and then just put a quid on number 3 just for a joke. I went 'what you doing that for you idiot - you'll never get that!' and it came up 3! that's £36!!! Just wish he had put more on

Anyway he jumped off and I had a go, I made a little pattern that basically meant, Most of the time I'd keep my money (win what I bet), some of the time I'd win what I bet back (equalling profit) and rarely lose what I had bet....

It was a slow way of doing things but it was good - In the end I went all and nothing on a colour won and walked away with £40!!!

My mate jumped back on and started doing it, initially losing money, but then started making it back. He then suddenly got another 1 quid on a number and got £36!!! and on his next one he put some bets down and covered the 0 with a quid and got another £36!!

Plus what he had already won he walked away with £87!

Could have easily lost it all though...

There were some chineese guys there that obviously knew a trick to it and I watched them turn £10 into several hundred pounds with this pattern and then cash it in - they then did it again

Anyone seen / played these machines before?

I watched a few people lose all their money too - Anyone know any tricks?

Paul J
Stuckey

3rd Jun 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was a book on e-bay, told ya how to scam fruit machines,
Adam

3rd Jun 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essay's due in Monday?
Paul_J

3rd Jun 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
Essay's due in Monday?

yeh I'm gonna scive off monday I reckon (claim I was tired after PVS)
Paul_J

3rd Jun 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stuckey
there was a book on e-bay, told ya how to scam fruit machines,

some had faults which could be exploited but most have been fixed. This roulette machine beats any fruit machine

fruit machines u'll be lucky to get £25 out - here you can make a mint and the funds are coming from the bookies itself... as a result apparently there was a £10,000 jackpot possible on it

Paul J
luca2020

3rd Jun 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer ive seen there before in my local bookies, played it for a laugh and won a fiver in the end just betting on odds/evens
HeNdie

3rd Jun 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10p ones at bowling, never fucking win

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Roulette Gambling Machine... 23 database queries in 0.0114808 seconds