corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calling any love doctors (sensible ONLY)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calling any love doctors (sensible ONLY)
waynep

User status: Offline
   6th Jun 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might b bit of essay so if u dont care and u are just guna type shit stop reading NOW

wen i was back in high skool ages ago my 1st gf was claire, i loved her for ages and we went out on and off thru out secondary skool she was my one and only luv, then i went college and she went 6th form never saw her ... but i still luv her from like 6, 7 years ago and not seen her for over a year n half now, i recently had a random dream about her and i miss her so much but she has moved on and i dont think she likes me, BUT now she doesnt even know me cos ive changed so much.. i chated to her tonight and she basically said " isnt this school boy crush wearing thin now ?" shes breakin my heart and im not even goin out ewith her i want her to get to know me but she thinks im too obsessed .

wot can i do i dont think ill ever get over her as she was my 1st ever true love.
J da Silva

6th Jun 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this a pisstake mate?
1600power

6th Jun 04 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st loves are the ones ur never supposed to get over fella...... by the sounds of the way shes treating u i wud say shes moved on and i really think u shud try to aswell, its easy for me to say but i was in a similer situation, but come the end of school/6th form we went off to different uni's and that was that! then i met another bird and ive been ever since!

time to move on me thinks......

goodluck
RichR
Premium Member

6th Jun 04 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im i na similar predicament- my grilfriend of 5 years and best friend of 6 - turned around 2 motnhs ago and without warning todl me it was over - no explaination - I havnt been off with ne1 and shes told em she hasnt so -problem is she gave me no warning - in fact a week b4 she told me she'd never been happpier in the relationship and she loved me more than ever b4 - so Im still coming to terms with it

I havnt lost just my girlfriend but my best friend too; and its heart breakign - i dont think of ne1 but her -its affecting my jobs, uni, friends and causing me undeniable hurt; I still want her back but shes changed - full of herself now and full of shit - her lies and deciept are spirraling and getting me in trouble as well

basically my whoel life is on hold as I dont knwo whats going to happen - i desperately wnat to see her, sit down and talk if only to save our friendship - but she wont see me; shes breaking my heart and upsetting me beyon belief

sorry for upset and its no use to u - but sometimes its better to talk abotu it - even if it is on a forum
waynep

6th Jun 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on im being serious jimmy
J da Silva

6th Jun 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my first love keeps flittering in and out of my crowd and always seems to get to know people i know, when this happens we often talk and have a chat about old times (we never went out, but was close to each other for years) we were best friends
J da Silva

6th Jun 04 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-crazy
on im being serious jimmy

i'd suggest you challenge her, if she tells u to bollocks then you havent lost a thing and you will know to move on, if she welcomes u with open legs, then get in lad
waynep

6th Jun 04 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1600 - cheers for advice, im from london and theres not one decent girl out there for me that can ever feel true luv like i still do for this girl.

lee- i know exactly how that feels mate , it really does make your heart ache (hense the heart breaking expression) i hate the feeling and nuthin will make it go away.
waynep

6th Jun 04 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jim - (venom) i have tried its so hard to explain how many times and wot ive done to contact her over these past few years she is havin none of it but i know deep down she feels sumin for me but shes too scared to admit it
J da Silva

6th Jun 04 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm it maybe the case that she likes u too much, that shes scared to get hurt by u. strange but thats lasses for ya
RichR
Premium Member

6th Jun 04 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no - Im not sleeping or eatin properly - lost about a stone upto last week - but forced myself to eat this week and get out and do stuff so put a bit back on - worst thing is when she hasnt contacted me I lie awake - for 6 years weve known othat were both safe and have a 2-3 mins conversation when we go to be each nite- now thats been taken away - if I dotn ehar off her-stuff runs thru my mind - weve only slept with each other as we were 16 and weve experienced so much togetehr - if I heard that she'd slept with some1 else - I dont know what I'll do -
waynep

7th Jun 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like some deep shite mate, i hate wen girls control us and make us the ones that have to make the effort all the time
RichR
Premium Member

7th Jun 04 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah-im not normally this sort of perosn - Im outgoing do loads with mates and her; at the mo feel liek doing nothing - just want sit in my room by myself but am forcing myself to go to work - its totally unreaosnable of her to expect me to turn off more than 5 years worrth of feelings and throw everything down the pan - I feel liek its been worth nothing -cause she aint even willing to give it a try - just dont wanna hear that shes been with some1 else grrrrrrr
J da Silva

7th Jun 04 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why i take no shit with women, they play by my rules, no matter how good looking they maybe, i look over that and if they fuck about they are gone. i dont go near 'fit but they know it's ' neither, cos then they are proving they can have me cos of how they look
waynep

7th Jun 04 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sort of how i feel but my emotions are constantly bottled up
RichR
Premium Member

7th Jun 04 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all I would say is - if u truly believe that the two of u have soemthing good to offer each other and u can be happy - go for it - the worst that can happen is u'll feel liek u do at teh mo - so u havnt lost or gained nething-best outcome well...... As for my situation -nothing else I cna do - Ive done eveything possible and theres nothing left for me to do - ive tried and tried everything I knwo -s so ive gotta walk away but cant at the mo - so life goes on hold for a bit
waynep

7th Jun 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hav tried alot too and not got anywhere these past few years i think her mates are holdin her back ! i remember the good old times sneakin out of skool and kissing in the play ground sounds silly but really gives you sucha warm feeling inside thinking bacj of the good times, then feels 10 times worse when you realise wot has gone
RichR
Premium Member

7th Jun 04 at 00:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed - im lookin back all the time wondering where it all went wrong - I want her back so badly but i dont knwo - shes hurt me so badly I dont no if i can trust her nemore and knwo it sounds corny but everything i was doing I was doing so that we could have as bright a future as possibel and after 5 years - i htought we had a bright future-dont know what do with myself now
waynep

7th Jun 04 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we both need to go out on the piss and get drunk but come to think of it , that wont help just makes us feel better for a few hours
blundey

7th Jun 04 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont know either of you, but im in a relationship which went sour for all of a few hours...bout 12 to be precise.....i went driving that night, all night did some reckless shit...i really was in the worst mood known to man...so i can completely understand where your all comming from.

I cant really offer any advice, because if i were again back in that same situation id probably be worse than the both of you.

All i can say is hope you get over it, or it sorts itself out.

blundey
Sinth

7th Jun 04 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where bouts in london u from m8?
Half Pint

7th Jun 04 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it Dry
Demo

7th Jun 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or with a bit of spittle. mother natures lubricant

ie PIKEY STYLE
Half Pint

7th Jun 04 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waynep

7th Jun 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oi be sensible ! im from nw london

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calling any love doctors (sensible ONLY) 23 database queries in 0.3559680 seconds