corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » putting back together the centre of the dash - I finally know how!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author putting back together the centre of the dash - I finally know how!!!
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
8th Jun 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I finally got mine back together tonight.....after 3 hours today and 1 hour last night!

the heater vents have two holes that line up with the top of the white part with the three knobs on. the white part goes infront. I put two screws in to hold this in place.

I then put the heater vent and bit with the three knobs on into place, then slipped the plastic facia over the top, starting with the top by lining up the vents and getting the grooves together. then replaced the screws.

I found it a lot easier when i took the front off the hazard warning light button (this just clicked off) and the pulled out the actual button (this looks like a 21 pin scart socket and slides off and on like a plug - this can be put back on once the rest is finished, so i left it until last).

I hope this helps someone as i have had many hours of fun, not only from the dash, but also finding the actual blown bulb, and getting the piss taken out of me from the bloke with the breakdown truck that had to tow me home when i blew a few fuses!!!
mike_1.2LS96

8th Jun 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol its a ten minute job next time you do it.
Joff

8th Jun 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember doing the same a few months ago, just finding the bulb itself was a mission and a half.
Worst thing is I can't remember how it managed it, so hopefully I'll never have to change them again

New Poll