corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » IKEA and 600 miles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IKEA and 600 miles
leni

User status: Offline
13th Jun 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to see my mum on Saturday in Newcastle and got bored so went to IKEA, bought a headboard and chest of draws but these wouldn't fit in Robs astra as they were also assembled. So got my mams boyfreind to go get his Vectra, but they wouldn't go in that either!

Persuaded this Customer Service fells to put them in the bosses office overnight and we would get them on Sunday!

Had to drive back to Hull to get my Jeep! and finally got them home!

Rob wasn't best pleased but they look good

Shit driving weekend tho So hot and we are sat in a car driving for most of it, so tired we never even went to pub to watch the match

just thought I'd enlighten you all

leni
Drew
Banned

13th Jun 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
Marc

13th Jun 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics
Rob

14th Jun 04 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grrrrrr i get annoyed in the car unless im driving and i dont like driving lenis tank

making me all uncomfortable thinking about it now!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » IKEA and 600 miles 23 database queries in 0.0077722 seconds