corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Fast and the Furious 3

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Fast and the Furious 3
gazpeters

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought the 1st 1 was ok but the 2nd 1 was just one long plug for mitsubishi with no point. remake days of thunder
BabyBlade

23rd Jun 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like them.

Theyre good entertainment, even more entertainment when neds with fook all money decide to make their rust buckets look and sound like a 10second car
Nath

23rd Jun 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
2F2F was poo considering it was supposed to be about street racing / cruising...

I've personally never been to a cruise with neon lights (well kinda southend), palm trees and people break dancing

At least the original caught the feel of the underground cruising / street racing style scene ... though people say the 1st had no real story, I still prefere the first.

2nd was shit - I was laughing in the cinema...

Not defending the films in anyway but you attend UK cruises, was 2F2F filmed over here? No. I'm pretty sure the Yank cruises are different to ours.
Ben
Banned

23rd Jun 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
just gives more inspiration for neds to stick some neon lights and a ally spoiler on there car.

quote:
Originally posted by KingBling
y does every1 who watched/liked the 1st 1 or both ect have 2 b a ned that plasters shit on there cars?ive got both the films n ive not got stickrs plastered everywhere, at the end of the day its a film 4 fuks sake.liten up!

1)where did i say everyone has to plaster shit on their cars?

2)where did i say they have to be neds?

Learn how to read

KingBling

24th Jun 04 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ben. the 1st part i posted(bout plasterin shit on there car)was NOT aimed at u as u never sed it, and i need 2 learn 2 fukin read, woteva
corsa_crew

24th Jun 04 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got 2 say the 1st one was rubbish but least it was based more on the cruise scene. The 2nd one was rubbish the only gud bit was the extra bit that u get added on 2 the start for the turbo edition- where u c him buying his skyline and doing it up + a few daft races -only lasted about 5min but was better then the whole film lol
1600power

24th Jun 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

total pig swill the pair of them.

the only reason why they've ended up being as popular as they are is because they involved modded cars.

Yet they were only on the screen for 20% of the film so go figure......

Maxpoo'er thought it was crimbo when this came out and decided that it was the bible for all future modding....

BITCHES
LukeGSi

24th Jun 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sfxer
hopfully something will happen to stop the production of this utter shite

I'll second this
Paul_J

24th Jun 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
2F2F was poo considering it was supposed to be about street racing / cruising...

I've personally never been to a cruise with neon lights (well kinda southend), palm trees and people break dancing

At least the original caught the feel of the underground cruising / street racing style scene ... though people say the 1st had no real story, I still prefere the first.

2nd was shit - I was laughing in the cinema...

Not defending the films in anyway but you attend UK cruises, was 2F2F filmed over here? No. I'm pretty sure the Yank cruises are different to ours.

Unless you've been to a yank cruise in miami you can't comment to say I'm wrong either ... I'm sure its abit different over there, but nothing like what you see in that opening bit of 2 F 2 F... it looks so staged, like 2F2F the musical... the way the bikes go past together in 2s, the breakdancing, the whole thing looks like a set (probably because it is a set), the lighting etc, the massive space where no one is because it wouldn't work well for the camera shot etc... I can't imagine the modding scene in miami is much different from whereever the first film is set or over here. It's just the film creator (different director), wanted it to be classed as different.

The first film had a much more underground feeling to it, disused area's like industrial estates are used for illegal street racing / organising em like in the film (street races at 1am after southend in that industrial estate)... in the 2nd it was in the middle of some miami city center, with neon lights and stuff... Yet funnily enough no one on the streets or any traffic about (oh right yeh they put 1 sign out saying road closed - that'd stop the population of a city

Basically I'm not saying the 1st film was brilliant or anything, but the 2nd film was so dire - the one thing everyone liked in the 1st was the culture, cars and racing... in the 2nd it was like 'lets ignore the cars, racing etc and just talk some shite story line about the guy with money' the whole motorway bit was like I can't believe someone thought this would be good and realistic ?

to quote the film and OJC...

As paul walker turns round in reverse on the motorway (supposedly doing 80+ mph), and goes "How do you like them apples" I was seriously just thinking 'I'm gonna leave the cinema now'...

Marc

24th Jun 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The supra wasnt even a 10second car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Fast and the Furious 3 23 database queries in 0.0102439 seconds