corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! Door Poppers & alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP! Door Poppers & alarm
ToTaLkHaOs

User status: Offline
   26th Jun 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ARGH help! can anyone suggest anywhere where i can get reliable door popper solenoids and if they know a reliable place to fit em. I'm gettin my car back next Thurs hopefully in time for MAXP and its gonna be de-handled & de-locked so im gonna hafta drive it straight to somewhere close to get door poppers installed on a remote with an alarm. Can anyone suggest a place around the yorkshire area preferably South or West. CHEERS MUCHLY
modded_corsa

User status: Offline
26th Jun 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clifford do them....and there by far one of the best on the market

they retail for about 80quid each...mite seem expensive but the qulaity is great

New Poll