corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » life is sooooo shit

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author life is sooooo shit
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
27th Jun 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by purple_corsa_gls
does that mean you get to play with plants?

why would I play with plants???

just it was mentioned that you were a biologist monkey with 1 or 2 degrees. in my naiivity i thought it was to do with plants. its late though, so i'll admit im wrong.
purple_corsa_gls

27th Jun 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by any chance are you trying to confuse me with the big scientific phrases?
vibrio
Banned

27th Jun 04 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

no I have not used any yet. can I use Fluorescent Resonant Energy Transfer or maybe reverse phase high pressure liquid chromatography or sodium dodecylsulphate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis

purple_corsa_gls

27th Jun 04 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

no I have not used any yet. can I use Fluorescent Resonant Energy Transfer or maybe reverse phase high pressure liquid chromatography or sodium dodecylsulphate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis

I'd try and confuse you with some of the long names from my job, but as previously mentioned, i'm training to be an accountant so you'd have probaly switched off or pissed off by the time you'd finished reading the thread as it is very boring!!!

J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no im in the reduced tax rebait club though
Blondie!

27th Jun 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
whats minimum wage nowadays?

Something like £3.80 for 18-21 and 22+ is £4.50..

But from October a new min wage is coming in for 16-18 year olds at £3.00 - not a lot but if you think abt it, some people do get paid less than that !!! Plus the other rates are going up...
corsa5dr

27th Jun 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

combatvauxhall

27th Jun 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly how you feel, get paid a pittance for a fuc*ing good weeks work.

Im 20 and an apprentice panelbeater at a local mercedes-benz dealership, you would have thought they should pay good wages? Nah bollox, they're only apprentices, if i didn't want to finish this so badly i would have quit ages ago. Every1 says yeah but at the end of it youll be earning money...... Yeah but wot incentive is there for me to stay there? £3.80 an hour Fcuk that.

My mates building and earning 400 a week plus he doesnt have the paperwork-bullshite i have to contend with at college.

Luckily im not in debt, have no c/cards and might just be able to scrape through this year without any help from parents. Been on 1 hol allready, got insurance 600 odd, tax 110, mot cheap, service standard price, then im trying to go back on holiday for my m8s 21st birthday in menorca well see a bird as well but........

Whoever said money doesnt bring you happiness was obviously a c@ck. If i had enough money to pay for all of these quite obviously i'd be happier then i am now

But then again could be a lot worse off......................

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » life is sooooo shit 23 database queries in 0.2070401 seconds