corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Might be abit short notice for you guys but .......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Might be abit short notice for you guys but .......
DanielJ

User status: Offline
1st Jul 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RE: paintballing, i bought 24 tickets for me and my mates to go, after months of nagging im giving up and putting them up for sale and seeing as its in cowbridge its easy to get to (it aint taskforce either) So im after £150 for 24 tickets, works out at 6.25 a ticket, plus you gotta pay 8 quid for ur 1st 100 paintballs, Round it off to £15 and thats what you pay, balls are 5 quid per 100 after you've run out of ur 1st 100 and the day runs from 9 till 5, bit of a bargain really
dig dave2811

1st Jul 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what day
DanielJ

1st Jul 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weneva wanted, you do it all online last date is october

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Might be abit short notice for you guys but ....... 24 database queries in 0.0076010 seconds