corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » police have brought out a new law apparantly

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author police have brought out a new law apparantly
leeshez

User status: Offline
8th Jul 04 at 04:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only turn mine up in town. I went into work last tuesday and it was loud there was a big boss in, because he said to me on sunday your music is a bit loud. So i said yes it wakes me up then i laughed.
Cybermonkey

8th Jul 04 at 05:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like an utter twat blasting out loud music in resedential or built up areas?

I always think its sad when some ned drives past with his music blaring out the stereo. Hence why mine is never that loud, even though i have decent ICE.

no i thinks its very VERY sad too. its like people are trying to prove they have a small penis. for example "the amount of old people who just look at me and think what an absolute dickhead is unbelievable" from lee reg??? it aint just old people, if i saw you driving past going up and down the town centre with your arm hanging out with the "westside" pose, i would think you were an utter wanker.
J da Silva

8th Jul 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupidly loud sound systems don't turn me on or make me look hard
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jul 04 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like an utter twat blasting out loud music in resedential or built up areas?

I always think its sad when some ned drives past with his music blaring out the stereo. Hence why mine is never that loud, even though i have decent ICE.

so true, i'll have mine up loud on the motorway (for obvious reasons) and then just as im turning into my road i'll turn it down. No need to awaken the neighbours or piss them off.
Scott M

8th Jul 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The police can do this as you are being a nuisance to the public.

It is a recently introduced law designed to stop boy racers mainly driving round and round in circles and irritating others with ridiciulously loud music etc.
Claire

8th Jul 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
got pulled over today because my music was too loud and he said its illegal cos it was annoying him

is ther such a law?

ROFL

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » police have brought out a new law apparantly 23 database queries in 0.0110040 seconds