corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cobra alarm and solenoid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cobra alarm and solenoid
Sach

User status: Offline
8th Jul 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just went 2 my local alarm fitting place they told me i cant have solenoid fited 2 for the boot coz of my cobra alarm? why is this or is this bull s**t?

[Edited on 08-07-2004 by Sach]
Trucido

8th Jul 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe it hasnt got the outputs?
Sach

8th Jul 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how would i know m8, coz he did not even look or ask what cobra alarm it is, just said cant do it.

Sach

9th Jul 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 else know?
Greasemonkey

9th Jul 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a clifford and went to a very good alarm installer, i spoke to them about it, they said they didnt know if it was possible, then while they fitted my Clifford they looked into it and said they could do it and have it working off the fobb for £120, no thanks i will do it myself for £25, get a boot popper from a Xr2
Sach

9th Jul 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1 m8 how hard is 2 do ur self

New Poll