corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Go Karting last night...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Go Karting last night...
Marc

User status: Offline
   10th Jul 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not only did i win but i lapped everyone twice during out endurance race. My lap times were about 1.5sec quicker than everyone else!!!

For some reason my kart was alot quicker than the others during pratice which enabled me to qualify alot better. They all wanted my kart for the main race but as i qualified first i got it! hehe. I was literally pushing them along round the track, my brother just let me through in end lol. I span out during the main race and my chain came off, once i was up and going i still caught and passed em all lmao!!!

Next month: Twin engines out doors
Adam-D

10th Jul 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont play fair

kart vs scooby your bound to win
Marc

10th Jul 04 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl
Nismo

10th Jul 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 2 karting trophies , one for Corsa Sport day 2nd place and works corporate day 1st place.
Wolfy

10th Jul 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to do endurance racing back in norfolk for a few years on tkm's and twin engined honda karts.

oh to be young, lightweight and ..well im still mental.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Go Karting last night... 23 database queries in 0.0122700 seconds