corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cigerette lighter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cigerette lighter
Simon

User status: Offline
10th Jul 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a M reg 1.2 breeze corsa, it doesnt have a lighter in the tray just a blanked of bit where it should be, how easy is it to fit a cigerette lighter? and where do i go to get 1? i only want it to fit a hands free kit for phone, which needs power, or is there somewhere else i can get power from for it?

cheers
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

10th Jul 04 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are there wires for it? if so i have a spare one if ur interested
mjw_2k2

12th Jul 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate ive done it and all you do is put a pos and neg from battery or somewhere else to the cigarrette lighter and there u go! u2u me and il help u through it,

New Poll