corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » full conversion kit and engine for Nova (C20xe Included)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author full conversion kit and engine for Nova (C20xe Included)
royvious

User status: Offline
17th Jul 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got a complete engine and gearbox out of a standard F reg Astra Gte 16v. Engine is a coscast one. You can tell by looking at the right side of the head. The engine has done 1,000,00 miles and is 153bhp standard and 150lb ft of tourqe. The engine comes with the F20 gearbox. The engine and box will come with all pipe work,Stainless steel manifold, S.F.I. box. Everything is there to get you up and running.
The kit includes

Engine and gearbox complete, E.C.U. and all wiring.
Engine Mounts.
P.I. 35mm uprated springs (£80 New)
P.M.C. Uprated clutch, brand new still in the box ( £140 )
Drive shafts. These shafts still use small outer C.V.'s. No need for new hubs
The shafts were £350 new!
Instructions
Digi dash and plugs to connect
Astra GTE radiator

The only thing you need to buy are the spacer blocks so that manifold and anti roll bar dont touch and that is about it. This little lot would set you back a bundle and will save alot of hassle hunting for bits. Its all ready to be dropped in a nova. Very rare to get a standard c20 xe engine. Engine and box on there own are worth £500. Engine used to run superbly. Not been used for a year. Ideal for somone wanting to build a track car or for a competent home mechanic.

Offers around £750 U2U me or call me on 01296 586002 Roy

[Edited on 17-07-2004 by royvious]

[Edited on 17-07-2004 by royvious]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » full conversion kit and engine for Nova (C20xe Included) 25 database queries in 0.0071750 seconds