corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Genuinely nicest bloke on CS

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Genuinely nicest bloke on CS
Matt H

User status: Offline
18th Jul 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
joff - hes mint lad been on holiday together and altho he was stupid enough to go out with my sister which nearly cost him his life I forgave him.

ian - top man known him a few years never really spoke to him that much only bumping into him at shows etc.

vibro - seems really funny and i like his sense of humour ( and fact daimo hates him helps)

dan b - nice enough lad really pleasant whenever Ive spoke to him

marv_h - absolutely sound lad spent new year 2001 in a nightclub in sheffield after he invited me and len down slept in his bed while he slept in the corridor - marv your ace.

Andy Stocker - brilliant lad cant say a bad word about him had a right laugh at trax when england beat the germans 5-1 coming back from the pub changing the diversons into silverstone and mooning at random cars in the road.

he fucks me & then sends me packing. im fed up with your shit im leaving you

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Genuinely nicest bloke on CS 23 database queries in 0.1114740 seconds