corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » The Problem With My SXI...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Problem With My SXI...
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
   26th Jul 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Corsa B SXI, and the problem for me is that, when you put the key in and start it, it then locks itself after a few seconds, it locks if you leave it unlocked for a while, and i know that i'm gonna have problems with this coz i'm forgetfull as hell. I have the serial number for my alarm, so does this mean that i could get another key fob made for when i lock my keys in my car?
Darren

User status: Offline
26th Jul 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its a toad alarm, if u turn ignition on and open the door before it locks, it wont lock so u cant lock ur keys in car

New Poll