corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got back from a little shopping trip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just got back from a little shopping trip
Matt H

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to my local asda for alcamahol & its right next to where all the neds + chavs hang out. they are so pathetic

i saw a rover 214 "done up" like the mitsi eclipse out of f&tf 1 painted the same colour with std bumpers, blue neons & a massive spoiler. driver had a burberry cap on (suprise )

saw loads of wonky pioneer & kenwood stickers
loads on neon washer jets & badly fitted neons
a ghey yaris with a massive alu spoiler on the roof
afew scooters with neons on ( )

and then to top it all off sum nob in a vtr followed me on my way home & when we got to some traffic lights he started trying to say how wank corsa gsi's are. he saw that my front arch had come off & started saying how badly built they are (the arch came off @ 130 on the motorway ) I agreed with him & said "yeah there slow as fuck" and then showed him how fast gsi lookalike are

but the best bit is i got myself 16 bottles of corona & afew limes that are now chillin in the fridge
Shane

27th Jul 04 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

afew scooters with neons on

ive seen a few of these and ive also seen em being pulled over
ed

27th Jul 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were in the 2.0 16v right?
J da Silva

27th Jul 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hurtled past a golf gti show off yesterday with a mcflurry and i was shouting ' they didnt put the fucking chocolate bits on'
Matt H

27th Jul 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
You were in the 2.0 16v right?

no i was in my sxi

yeah went in the 2L
ed

27th Jul 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha, bet the fucker was slightly confused when he saw you fuck off down the road...
CorsaLad16v

27th Jul 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from my bedroom window i can hear the screeching of tyres up on Drakehouse Retail Park where all the neds hang out doin burnouts n handbrake turns n shit. the cop station is bout 10 second drive up the road n i'm like a 2 min drive away n can hear them. mongs
CorsaLad16v

can hear them now, screeeeeeeeeeech.. *silence* *revving of engines* scrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech etc etc
Matt H

either that or gutted

he wont have a clue what engine is in mine. i know gsi's sound meaty with an air filter on them but it sounds nothing compared to tb's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got back from a little shopping trip 23 database queries in 0.0117459 seconds