corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » NOT ENOUGH POWER?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NOT ENOUGH POWER?
calidus

User status: Offline
31st Jul 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spent some wonga on a 15" kicker sub in a box, aaaaaaand I also got me an alpine MRP-M350 amp which has a output of 350x1RMS or 700w max, however it also says it runs 200wx1 RMS on a difrent amount of ohms or something?my sub kicks quite well from that,but at times it almost sounds like its bottoming out, I havent got the sub tweaked up all the way and im beginning to get confused if im overpowering the sub or underpowering it any info would be great
Richie

31st Jul 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you post the model numbers of the sub and amp mate? Then i can give you an accurate answer.
calidus

31st Jul 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the amp is as above, wot it reads on the box is:- MRP-M350 and the sub does not have much info but its a 15" kicker sub in box same as wot they try n sell in halfords basically heres the amp :- http://www.mcs-direct.co.uk/acatalog/MCS_DIRECT_Amplifiers_49.html scroll down to the MRP-M350 and the sub im not sure which model it is-will check in a moment

New Poll