corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would u do?
MikeE

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been there mate i just smacked the fcuker cos i knew he was trying it on and shit then found out my girlfriend at the time was seein him behind my back so i smacked him a few more times again, made me feel better for 10mins as i loved that girl oh well
MikeD

5th Aug 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just read the post and my opinion is, it was in the past and what may have happened has gone and you are now engaged to Amanda (with great boobehs), she has his number but if you were all friends online then why not have it its not a crime.

Dont let it eat you up inside, ive lost someone through accusing them of something that was totally innocent but i managed to convince myself it was more. Dont make the same mistake, just show her how much you love her and make sure she knows it all the time then she would never need to look elsewhere....
SetH

5th Aug 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for all your comments. Guess I`ll just leave it and not risk causing damage between amanda and me. This guy is in surrey so long way to go on a punishment mission. Although like si said follow your gut feeling, one of my weaknesses in life is not following my gut feelings and instincts, always letting things go etc

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would u do? 23 database queries in 0.0055249 seconds