corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Code for Vauxhall stereos

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Code for Vauxhall stereos
transca

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i've sold my car i've put the original vaux Cd headunit back in my corsa (CD300 i think) but it keeps coming up saying "safe". I think i'm supposed to input a code but I have no idea what, or where to one from. Can anyone help on this?
Mistamist

9th Aug 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vaux can give you this, it is usually on their computer system, or if the Admin did their job properly on the sale of the new car it would be along with the book pack.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Aug 04 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Code is originally supplied on 'car pass' credit card sized thing which you get with the handbook, service book etc.

Dealer should be able to get this for you if you quote the reg and can prove ownership.

Failing that decode is 15quid-odd.
transca

9th Aug 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn - i think i may let the jag dealer its goin to sort it out then

New Poll