corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bolt in Roll Cage for Corsa B - Sparco FIA approved

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bolt in Roll Cage for Corsa B - Sparco FIA approved
Stu_22

User status: Offline
6th Aug 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if it goes across the light then it should be fine as there in the same place on all corsas. Maybe you could ask Keith Piper
tom reid

6th Aug 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stu,

If you have a factory sunroof this cage won't fit, if it is not a factory fitted item it may fit, there is a lot of room between the windscreen bar and the roof, although remember I took it out of a car with no interior.
Perhaps you could bring your car up to Nopt6ts and have a look.

I could arrange delivery for around 35.00, if I delivered it it would cost 72.00.
If you came to me I could fit it for you for 100.00 alli , this includes plates welded to floor and bolted in to your satisfaction.

Regards

tom
Stu_22

6th Aug 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK ill have to think aout this one. My car is all stripped out bar the roof lining so i'll rip it out and see how it goes.
My car is so stripped out it has no engine so no chance of me coming up for fitting for a least a couple of months.

If I get some pictures would that help or are you saying no chance end of story
tom reid

6th Aug 04 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stu,

I never say never!
If you could get the car up to me, as well as fitting the cage I could also weld up the engine bay?

Whadya think?

Regards

Tom
G.C.M

6th Aug 04 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom

u2u'd
tom reid

8th Aug 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few people from CS have shown interest in the cage but do not/have responded to u2u's.
Please let me know your intentions as I have someone who wants to send a deposit for it. I have told him that there are other people who want it and could he wait. In the interests of fairness the two people off of CS please get in touch today or I will sell to the other chap.

Can't be fairer than that!

Regards

Tom
07765 501440
G.C.M

11th Aug 04 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you sold this then? I have sent 2 unresponded u2u's, please let me know if this has now gone.

Thanks

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bolt in Roll Cage for Corsa B - Sparco FIA approved 25 database queries in 0.0071840 seconds