corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * * * CAV 1.7td envoy - L reg OFFERS * * *

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author * * * CAV 1.7td envoy - L reg OFFERS * * *
TOMAS

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My aunty is selling her old Cavalier 1.7td. It's red (now pink but in need of T-Cut) L reg. Has approx 225K miles on the clock but had brand new engine approx 100K ago. Its as std (unmodified) and had never been thrashed/raced as she's a steady driver.

Recently had new exhaust, brakes & petrol tank.

Only areas of rust are some small bubbles around the back arches and the top of window screen has visible rust patches other than that it seems pretty good. Also has oil leak believed to be the sump gasket.

Looking for offers - she's in Nottingham. Cheers.

Please PM me as I dont come in Cars for sale often...

It would be perfect for a cheap runabout...
TOMAS

10th Aug 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump, any offers - £400??
TOMAS

13th Aug 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * * * CAV 1.7td envoy - L reg OFFERS * * * 25 database queries in 0.0293610 seconds