corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lol at this.........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lol at this.........
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   13th Aug 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9891&item=7915635208&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

i see that when searchign for a tyre on ebay, so i phoned em up said how much for the falken, they replied £64.99 i said its £48 on your ebay auction he goes.... OH OWW.. OK, i go so how much then? he goes we can do it for £55 i said what about the £48? he said thats delivery only you cant pick it up from us for that price?!?!?!? WTF IS GOING ON????????????
BeArDy

13th Aug 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it dosent say anywhere you can not collect

i would be saying look there on for £48 if you dont sort them out at that price i will be onto trading standards
JUGGA

13th Aug 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL...

i just coudlnt be arsed to argue he was beign cocky tryign to make up 5hit that its only available from ebay and only can be delivered.

his loss i will go elsewhere, just though it was kinda funny. a big company with 3 diff prices on the same tyre. when you sniff a company tryign to scam you, you just stay well clear i think. companys shoul dhave set prices. not what they want them to be so the sales man gets commision prob
BigSte

13th Aug 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his auction is £48 plus £8 delivery making it £56 in total...............he's told you that you can have them for £55 delivered. Other than that just win his auction for £48 and when he asks for payment just say I'll collect them and give you £48, which is what i won them for
JUGGA

13th Aug 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate he wants £56 and thats picked up costing me bout £8 in petrol prob. he sai dcan deliver it fo r£6 extra.

[Edited on 13-08-2004 by Unr3al Rac3r]
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Aug 04 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with different prices for different markets, thats called price discrimination and is perfectly legal. Compare the price of a train journey to arrive in London at 9 with one to arrive at 3. Same train but its more expensive to arrive at the beginning of the working day.

The fact that you can't collect blatently says to me that they're making profit on the delivery of course, which does mean that they're misrepresenting the prices in the auction.
JUGGA

13th Aug 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian, i can understand you pay double train fair before 9 as the train company know ppl goto work before then, and therefore can charge the working.

but in this case how can they give me that stupid price just because i phoned.

actually there dear price still isnt that expensive also got quoted £108 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lol at this......... 23 database queries in 0.0115142 seconds