corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » rather fun night out last night................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rather fun night out last night................
Graham

User status: Offline
   14th Aug 04 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or not, feckin friday the 13th, to start it off went to a shite club then, whilst i went to talk to another friend the two mates i was with walked out so i was left on my own, look at my phone and theres 5 messages, one off my mates sayin they thought i had fcuked off so they went, 2 off my ex and it turns out she went a bit suicidal last night and 2 emails alerts. so first of all i went to try and contact my ex (still really good friends and love her etc) rang her twice a minute for just under an hour left loads voicemails and sent loads texts hoping she would reply or pick up but no then in the middle of this i get a text from this lass whom i waited for two weeks to come off holiday so i could get with her, turns out shes with someone now fcukin bint eventually went home dropped off to sleep and woke up to a text off my ex sayin shes ok and she just fell asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so pissed off with her, was so worried last night and it turns out its nothing. anyway ive got today off work so least thats something

rant over
sunnyb

User status: Offline
14th Aug 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh dude dont worry bout it as long as ya ex's ok!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » rather fun night out last night................ 23 database queries in 0.0316272 seconds