corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ever woken up to some really shite news?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ever woken up to some really shite news?
Dom

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
i've been with her just over six months
must be a six month curse thing goin on here lol

lol mate
oh wells mate, aslong as you get pay-back it doesnt mate huh? plus like you say, she has some fit mates, and things could grow from shagging them
Robin
Premium Member

22nd Aug 04 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you've got me thinking now....
stubs

22nd Aug 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob, maybe its best that you didn't have "break-up sex" with her.. you never know what that chav-scum passed on to her...
Andrew

22nd Aug 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 months back to say get down to my great aunties nursing home as she was dieing. 5 mins later when i get there she was gone I really miss her, i used to visit at least twice a week. My Nan (aunties sister) is now in hospital, i don't think she has long left either. It's sad really, they both where like a mother to me.
Robin
Premium Member

22nd Aug 04 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, the chav scum didnt shag her, only kissed, i'm in such a bad mood at the moment, i have a headache, cant eat, and want to break the little pikey bastards legs, but i cant get to birmingham to find him
Robin
Premium Member

22nd Aug 04 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah man, my dad died over 2 years ago, when i was only 16, but he was diagnosed with cancer 18 months before, so we all had to watch him die slowly, which was not nice, i think about him every day, and now my life is even more empty without my girl
stubs

22nd Aug 04 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is rather harsh mate!.. I know from seein my dad's mate die of cancer, but i can't imagine havin to see it happen to my own dad!

Really feel for you dude!
Robin
Premium Member

22nd Aug 04 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was not nice at all, but shit happens and its happened to me a lot recently, just hopin things look up soon

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ever woken up to some really shite news? 23 database queries in 0.0098450 seconds