corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine mrd 300, Db audio 15 sub, plastic parts FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alpine mrd 300, Db audio 15 sub, plastic parts FOR SALE
infinitycorsa

User status: Offline
30th Aug 04 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alpine Mrd 300

V12 AccuClass-D Mono Amplifier * 1 x 300 Watts RMS (1% THD) 2ohm 14.4 volts * 1 x 150 Watts RMS (1% THD) 4ohm 14.4 volts * MOSFET Final Output * MOSFET Power Supply * DC-DC PWM Power Supply * AccuClass-D Circuit * SubSonic Filter * Parametric EQ * Crossover * Top Panel Adjustment * Speaker Level Input Connector * Phase Selector * Input Mode Selector * Input Channel Selector * Gain Control * Top Panel Power LED * One Side Terminal Layout

Ive owned this amp for about 1 yr, this has never let me down, but it was time for an upgrade, dont be put off by the out put, as its a class d mono amp its sounds spot on and runs cool. I now have a bigger amp to run a dual voice speaker, Too look at from the front there are no marks however there is some of the black paint missing from the sides as it was mounted in an install, where its was rubbing.Also the screws for the top face in the install have vibrated loose so i dont have them. I have the intructions, but i ll have to look for the box and the extra cover that sits on one end.
I been as honest as i can, and these are sold as seen

80 squid Delivered or 75 collected.

Db audio sub

15" Subwoofer, 800W RMS, Textured Injection Molded Poly Cone, 2" 4 Layer KAPTON Voice Coil, Custom CONEX spider, Black chrome chasis,

This is a wicked looking speaker which performs well and sounds good to, theres a slight crack in the dust cover on the front, which i discussed with db audio them selves and i was told that there was nothing to worry about, This item can be heard in my car, if anyone wants to have a listen i ll pull my new one out.... These reatil at 129.99 at www.caraudiocentre.co.uk. For those of u who havnt heard about the subs they had a very good right up in max power with a 4* rating for value and sound......

70 . i have set a reserve in mind so no offers under this.
This item i would perfer collected as its heavy... I do actually have the box for this here

Random plastic corsa b parts (SOLD) to flameredcorsab

These have been painted and are in a bit of a state, but for those new comers into corsas u know these fetch a bit at a scrappy so im after a 20squid delivered, i will split if need be

I been as honest as i can, and these are sold as seen.
Payment- Cash , Cheque, postal order, however cheques will need to be cleared.

If anyone has a standard parcel shelf, or floor carpet im open to a deal cheers Tris

p.s anyone posting junk or sayin pricing is to high etc its my choice and my thread will be closed and re started thx.

[Edited on 31-08-2004 by infinitycorsa]
shano

30th Aug 04 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ued
infinitycorsa

30th Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ued back m8

The plastica parts have been painted guys and will need rubbing down again, unfort i dont have time to do them, as im trying to strip my car slowly. cheers

Tris
thunda

30th Aug 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

audio bargains! sum1 should grab this stuff kwik
infinitycorsa

30th Aug 04 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What i think going to do is if these items are not sold by sunday, im gonna ebay them so the best offers by then please guys cheers

tris
infinitycorsa

30th Aug 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
infinitycorsa

31st Aug 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plastic parts sold
infinitycorsa

4th Sep 04 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alpine mrd 300, Db audio 15 sub, plastic parts FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0086451 seconds