corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » rude2cruz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rude2cruz
manchester-lad

User status: Offline
10th Sep 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is any one having problems gettin on to the web site i put the web address in and google comes up any one having same problem?
Wayne

10th Sep 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont go on it so i wouldnt know
manchester-lad

10th Sep 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thanx
langey

10th Sep 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen all the stickers at boton cruise, never been arsed goin on the site.
Wayne

10th Sep 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been down as i have just got this e-mail.....

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "www.Rude2Cruz.co.uk". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

Rude2Cruz@bonkersjc.plus.com + nickydurica@hotmail.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the people that missed the post!
This board was shut down last night - after a frank discussion over what has happened over the past months with Bosna - regarding R2C - and my staff involvment. Fine what i did was maybe abit immature - but i wanted to go out with at least a bang!
I was not happy with the way things were run - and wanted to change some things - some MAJOR things. This was knocked back - and as a retourt i threatened to take the site down. I was then rang up by someone who will not be named and threated that if i did take the site down or i didnt hand over the details - then well - you work out the rest.
This was then talked down and thing were appently "sorted"
Few more weeks passed and nothing else changed - pressure was put on me to complete the site - and i was generally mocked and the piss taken out of me @ cruises. So i started coming out less and less frequently and having less and less fun.
I thought cruises were meant to be about the cars and people - but IMO R2C doesnt stand for that.
Jam and Lisa do a sterling job - organising cruises and pimping on other boards - and i would thank them for wot they did and ask them to continue doing what there doing - without them R2C wouldnt have got as big as it has.
As for Alex - i would like for one on behalf of the members to know wot exactly is happening with all there £10 joining fee. One of the things i suggested was to open a bank account so all the money can be kept track of. When dealing with money - there always has to be a trail - so when dealing with fraud it can always be traced. If this trail is cut - then money can be taken without people knowing. And i didnt want this!
As for everything else - its history - a new site will be made - and everyone will go back to doing wot they did before.
If you think im a cunt then thats fine - but i didnt do this without serious thought and conversation.

Alex has now threatened to take me to court over posting this - i will be expecting a nice headed letter on my doormat.
You can make your own conclusions over what i have posted - some of you will probably laugh - some will have seen it coming - some will probably not even give a shit - but R2C for me is now dead!
manchester-lad

11th Sep 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that
Wayne

11th Sep 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries
manchester-lad

11th Sep 04 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its a bit childish thou if he dint wanna do it no more he should of handed it over to sum one else
Wayne

11th Sep 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dnt know nowt about it m8 never went on there site so wudnt know

[Edited on 11-09-2004 by lazerbluesxi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » rude2cruz 24 database queries in 0.0138750 seconds