corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » TURBO FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TURBO FOR SALE
bigbaws

User status: Offline
12th Sep 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[FONT=Arial]Hello all.

Just to let you all know I'm selling my cupra if you or know of anyone interested?

Its the SEAT IBIZA CUPRA SPORT 1.8 20v Turbo.
X-reg (December 2000). Silver, 40k, FSH (New service 15/09/04). PAS, ABS, Traction Control, climate control(AirCon), Cupra Half leather with rear headrests, 16" alloys, Remote central Locking with Volumetric interior sensor. Car completely standard.
Well i'm sure you all know the rest. (picutres available)

Looking to sell very quickly and looking for £7500 or nearest offer. ( as buying a house)

I also have a brand new Alpine ICE system. With TV head unit, expansion box, 2x 10 E-type subs, 2xV12 amps, fronts & components, 6x9s, PS2 & all cables & accessories. All 3 months old but only ever tested once (one night of use) -
£2000 for the lot.

You can reach me @
m6nxn@yahoo.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » TURBO FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0064280 seconds