corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
17th Sep 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before i start i apologise for the essay, and putting my problems on here...

I found out back in june that my brothers girlfriend was cheating on him. i was told by his best mate, problem was that his girlfriend and best mate used to be close friends but theyd fallen out. His best mate had told me that she knew but didnt know what to do, because if she told him he wouldnt beleive, but she didnt want to see him get hurt. I said i wasnt as bothered as she was so if she wanted i'd tell him. she reluctantly agreed so i went and told him. His girlfriend said her parents split up through her dad cheating so she wouldnt.

He didnt beleive us, so we thought nothing of it and let him carry on. It was a bit of a shock him not believing me though, as we're identical twins, and are (becoming 'were') very close. His mate decided that all she could do is be there for him, but he has now stopped talking to her through this. I am now good friends with this lass, and she found out, the other night, that my brothers girlfriend had slept with one of her ex's, a few months ago (saying that her and my bro had temporarily split). I know this, but dont want to tell him because of the trouble caused last time, and him not seeing/speaking to his best mate.

The problem is she is saying that im picking on her, she even stormed out the room the other night crying, saying that my bros old best mate is trying to get me to split them up. Im not doing anything, i've got the idea that he will learn. This, now is causing trouble between my family. My mam and dad think the sun shines from every conceivable crevasse on her body. They think that i am being a bit unfair on her, and should be nicer. my brother is falling out with me about it, but i dont want to say anything.

Should i tell him? it is possible to caus more trouble than its worth as my dads paid for her to come to florida with us next year, and he may not beleive me. Its fucking my head up a bit at the minute, and causing me to fight with all my family.

Apologies again for the essay, but cant talk to my family about it as they'd think im causing shit!
mike_1.2LS96

17th Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Summary?

Sounds confusing from reading that twice So i would say, you got to tell him. Or get his girlfriend to come clean...which is better i think
purple_corsa_gls

17th Sep 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Summary...

shes a cheating slag, but butter wouldnt melt. Im the only one that knows, tried telling him before, he wouldnt listen, dont know whether to do it again as shes trying to turn my family against me and is succeeding....

She'd lie to get out of it if i confronted her. Hes well and truly wrapped round the little finger
Matt H

17th Sep 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if she is cheating then you should tell him. when he takes his head out of her arse he will thank you for telling him this.

you could ask a friend to tell him then it doesnt look like its you trying to split them up
purple_corsa_gls

17th Sep 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not sure if any of them would, hes pretty much stopped seeing the majority of them becasue of her. I think its up to me.

If you were him would you rather be told by your brother, or have that "i told you so" speech when it comes out?
Matt H

17th Sep 04 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tell him. the truth will eventually come out anyway.

if he's your brother he should believe you. if he doesnt he is an ignorant twat
purple_corsa_gls

17th Sep 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by matt h

he is an ignorant twat

Finally, someone agrees
CorsAsh

17th Sep 04 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait til she takes a bath at your place, then accidentally throw a toaster in with her, problem solved...
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

17th Sep 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
wait til she takes a bath at your place, then accidentally throw a toaster in with her, problem solved...

Laney

17th Sep 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell him whats going on. If she twists it around, just take a step back.

At least you've told him
Ally

17th Sep 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you can do is tell him

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do 23 database queries in 0.3850551 seconds