corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door builds.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door builds.....
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
17th Sep 04 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is how grafficxpress is doing his builds..

Some pictures

As you can see a long way to go....

[Edited on 15-09-2004 by graficxpress]

Is this a good way to do it?

I mean mounting the speaker to the plastic pocket, and smoothing the 2 bits together?

On mine i have mounted the speaker to the door and i plan to fibreglass upto it, but you have got me thinking now about doing a similar thing.

Will it rattle if the mid is mounted to the card instead of the metalwork, am i best off as i am?

Also with it like this will it be necessary to paint the whole card, or can u still get it part trimmed?
AdiSRI

18th Sep 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt anyone??
cargraphics4u.com

18th Sep 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had those covered before with alpine comps and had no problems with rattling or vibrations. The whole door is dynamatted aswell.

New Poll